Placement for the Claremont McKenna College Master in Finance is top notch and very impressive. Claremont is an extremely strong program on the West Coast as well as rest of the US. Here are placements for 2010.
“The students of the Master’s Program in Finance Class of 2010 have secured job placement in a variety of organizations. Students have accepted fulltime positions with several firms including:
- Cambridge Associates (Menlo Park, CA) – Analyst
- Harris, Williams & Co. (San Francisco, CA) – Investment Banking Analyst
- DaVita, Inc. (Denver, CO) – Healthcare Analyst
- Relational Investors (San Diego, CA) – Analyst
- Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) – Commodities Analyst
- Credit Suisse (Los Angeles, CA) – Investment Banking Analyst
- Prager, Sealy & Co. (New York, NY) – Trader
- Citi (New York, NY) – Quantitative Trader
Some Master’s in Finance students have decided to continue their education and will be attending PhD Programs at schools including Carnegie Mellon and George Mason University. Others have accepted roles with international businesses located in Mexico City and Hong Kong.”
Here is a link to the class profile.
Here is a link to the Claremont McKenna College Master in Finance program