The Duisenberg Master in Finance program is unique in the fact that it is the first MSF program that combines law and finance together. They have a corporate finance and banking masters that might be more interesting to traditional finance students.
Here is a list of the prospective student requirements:
- Bachelor or Master degree in finance, business, economics, law, or related discipline
- Professional experience preferred, but not mandatory
- A competitive GMAT/GRE score
- High English language proficiency test (TOEFL/IELTS) score*
- Well rounded candidate with strong motivation, ambition and interpersonal skills
Here is the link to the Duisenberg Master in Finance program