The ESSEC Master in Finance program is another great program in France, being only taught in French. It is focused in investments and asset management, being ideally suited for those looking to get into the AM field. The program is very international and students go to Asia for a portion of their studies, providing a great global perspective.
Here is their current student profile:
- Fluency in French is required
- 50% engineers and scientists in applied mathematics, econometrics, etc.
- 47% economics, management, banking and finance students
- 3% legal practitioners and political science students
- Average age: 24
- Around 15% have professional experience
- 20% international students
Here is a link to placement stats (all in French).
Here is a link to the ESSEC Master in Finance Program