The Georgetown University MSF Program just informed me that the deadline for early applications is fast approaching. The deadline for everyone looking for a head start is September 21, 2018. This is an early opportunity for students to secure their spot in the program early for the next start in Fall 2019.
As always, there will be a number of application rounds, but this is a chance to show an early interest for anyone trying to find out where they should apply and outline their options as early as possible. As a reminder, the 2018 class profile is listed below (to give you an idea of where you stand) as well as the updated application schedule.
Class of 2018 Profile
- GMAT – 669
- GPA – 3.4/4.0
- Female – 34%
- Avg. Work Experience – 7 years (2-10 years is the 20-80 range)
- Class size – 74 (394 applications received – 18.9% acceptance rate)
- Round 2 – Due by November 15, 2018 / Decision by December 17, 2018
- Round 3 – Due by February 1, 2019 / Decision by March 1, 2019
- Round 4 – Due by March 22, 2019 / Decision by April 19, 2019
- Round 5 – Due by June 1, 2019 / Decision by June 28, 2019
Check back regularly for updated information on the program, especially as the application season continues.
Here is a link to the Georgetown University Masters in Finance Program