It has been a little while since I last updated everyone on the Georgetown University MSF program and I felt it was time to correct this. There are a few new developments as well as an upcoming virtual information session coming up, along with the round 2 application deadline. I’ll work to keep this updated as things change so that anyone is interested can be up to date with this program.
Class of 2018 Profile
- GMAT – 669
- GPA – 3.4/4.0
- Female – 34%
- Avg. Work Experience – 7 years (2-10 years is the 20-80 range)
- Class size – 74 (394 applications received – 18.9% acceptance rate)
- Round 2 – Due by February 2, 2016 / Decision by March 3, 2017
- Round 3 – Due by March 30, 2017 / Decision by April 28, 2017
- Round 4 – Due by June 1, 2017 / Decision by June 30, 2017
These are always incredibly helpful as you can ask your questions, in real time, to the people who you will be dealing with during your application process. Georgetown has a number of these throughout the year and the next one is coming up in January. See below for a time, date and link to sign up.
- Date – Tuesday, January 10, 2017
- Time – 7PM ET
- Link – Georgetown MSF Information Session
I will continue to work for new student reviews as well as additional information on this program as it is one of the most asked about MSF’s out there. Have a great holiday season and check back often for updates.
Here is a link to the Georgetown University MSF Program