The Lehigh University Masters in Management is a brand new MS in Management program for non-business students with limited work experience, who are looking to earn a graduate degree in management. Launching in August 2015, the 10-month long program will provide students with a solid understanding of a variety of management and business subject.
The program is a lock step degree meaning students take classes together without variation. I think this is a good way to set up a program because of the camaraderie that forms when everyone in your program takes the same classes together. Builds a great network. The curriculum is pretty interesting also.
Pre-term orientation session (8/10 – 8/21)
- Financial Reporting and Analysis*
- Statistical Analysis for Management*
- Business Economics
- Regulatory Environment of Business
- Management Information Systems*
- Marketing Foundations
- Optional experiential engagements: externships, consulting projects, international immersion experiences
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Principles of Corporate Finance and Investments
- Brand Strategy
- Managing Talent
- Money, Banking, and Macroeconomic Analysis
- Supply Chain Operations Management
- Strategic Management
*= requires Excel competency
The program costs $45,000 and requires a GMAT or GRE for all non-Lehigh students. I like the way the program is structured. Lot of material covered and options for going overseas as well as professional development. I’ll work on getting additional information as the program starts up and goes through its first year in existence.
Here is a link to the Lehigh University Masters in Management Program