The Pacific Lutheran University Master of Science in Finance program is accepting applications. First round applications are reviewed on March 15, with a rolling review of applications thereafter until the program starts in September.
There are online webinars and in-person information sessions listed on their website. Sign up on the site.
The PLU MSF is 10 months long and offered jointly by the finance, economics, accounting, and mathematics departments. It closely follows the CFA curriculum and its calendar is set up to allow students to prepare for and take the levels I and II CFA exams. Key takeaways:
- 10-month full-time program, open to new graduates and those with experience
- Curriculum designed in collaboration with industry to give graduates the skills employers want
- Jointly offered by faculty from Finance, Economics, Accounting, and Mathematics
- Some professors are PhDs with industry experience in investment banking and money management
- The curriculum aligns with the CFA…you get the MSF and can be well on your way to the CFA in less than a year.
Click here for more information on the Pacific Lutheran MS in Finance program