The Specialized Programs in Graduate Business is a consortium of schools that offer specialized masters degrees. It is an opportunity for anyone thinking of pursuing an MSF, MAcc, MMS, etc to meet with individuals from the various schools and directly ask questions.
Last year I managed to get out to a couple of these events and it was a great opportunity to meet up with perspective students as well as talk to the other schools. I’ll most likely make it out to a couple events this year and will keep all of you posted.
The following schools will be attending:
- Boston College – Carroll School of Management
- Claremont McKenna – Robert Day School of Economics and Finance
- University of Maryland – Smith School of Business
- The Ohio State University – Fisher School of Business
- University of Rochester – Simon School of Business
- The University of San Francisco – School of Management
- University of Southern California – Leventhal School of Accounting
- Tulane University – Freeman School of Business
- Villanova University – School of Business
- University of Virginia – McIntire School of Commerce
- Wake Forest University – Schools of Business
- Washington University in St. Louis – Olin Business School