Looks like the University of Utah Master in Finance program is picking up. They have refreshed their webpage and class statistics are now posted. Utah has a lot more finance than I think people typically give it credit. Goldman Sachs has a large operation out there. Might not be NYC front office like many people want, but it is a great way to start a career with a globally recognized name.
2010 Class Profile
- Class size: 36
- Average GMAT score: 612
- Average age: 26
- Average work experience: 14 months
- International students: 45%
- Undergraduate finance degree: 40%
- Undergraduate sociology degree: 5%
- Undergraduate information science degree: 5%
- Undergraduate economics degree: 25%
- Undergraduate engineering degree: 5%
- Undergraduate other degree: 20%
The venture fund looks great also. One of the first I have seen which will make for some good interview conversation.
Here is a link to the University of Utah Master in Finance program