Hello and welcome to MSFHQ! Masters in Finance HQ is site dedicated to the Masters in Finance degree. My goal is to regularly report on and update all of you on every MSF program in the United States as well as around the world. The Masters in Finance degree continues to grow in popularity and over the 8 years (and counting) that I have been running this site, I have had the privilege of helping hundreds of students in their Masters in Finance decision.
The site is updated regularly with up to date placement stats, student reviews, recruiting events and other information to provide the most comprehensive resource for anyone looking to pursue a master in finance degree.
I routinely speak on the subject as well as write articles on the masters in finance degree and am always happy to answer any questions. My contact information as well as a list of articles and past speaking events that I have participated in are listed below.
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions about the Villanova Master in Finance program or anything related to the Masters in Finance degree.
- Accepted.com – What is a Masters in Finance ?
- Ohio State University – Meeting the Master of Master’s in Finance
- Business Because – Shedding Some Light On The Masters In Finance
- Street of Walls – Using A Masters Degree to Nail An IB Job Posted
- Mergers and Inquisitions – From the Back Office to Front Office Private Equity: How to Make the Leap
- Poor Undergrad Recruiting Got Ya Down, Consider The MSF Option
- Quantnet Masters in Financial Engineering Guide 2012-2013 – Which Master’s Degree Is Right for You?
- BusinessBecause – How to Choose a Specialized Masters
- Quantnet Masters in Financial Engineering Guide 2013-2014 – How to Identify a Master in Finance Program Worth Attending
- 2013 Wall Street Oasis Conference Moderator – New York City
- 2012 Wall Street Oasis Conference Panelist – New York City
- 2011 Energy Rodeo – Houston
- National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) – September 2013 Edition – The Challenging Landscape of Graduate Business Education: New Opportunities for Recent Graduates by Katie Stephens (Referenced and Mentioned)
Contact me at MSinFinance@gmail.com.