I have a number of updated for a bunch of Georgetown University Specialized Masters programs so I decided to make a general update for everyone considering a number of great MS options the university offers. Over this year I am going to work on building out content for all of these various programs as the universe of specialized masters continues to grow and evolve.
Below are the upcoming deadlines for four of Georgetowns different programs (including the brand new MS in Environment and Sustainability Management.
- MS in Business Analytics
- Priority deadline: March 7, 2022
- Final deadline: June 1, 2022
- Website: https://msb.georgetown.edu/msba/admissions/
- Masters in Management
- Round 2 deadline: Jan. 15, 2022
- Round 3 deadline: March 15, 2022
- Round 4 deadline: May 15, 2022
- Round 5 (rolling) deadline: Jun 15, 2022
- Website: https://msb.georgetown.edu/masters-in-management/admissions-financing/
- Round 3: 2/4/2022
- Round 4: 3/18/2022
- Round 5: 6/3/2022
- Website: https://msbonline.georgetown.edu/admissions
- M.S. in Environment and Sustainability Management (MS-ESM)
- Regular Application Deadline: April 1
- Final Application Deadline: June 1
- Website: https://esm.georgetown.edu/admissions/
Upcoming Information Sessions
There is an upcoming information sessions for the Georgetown University MSF program. Here is the information from the website including a link to register.
- Your host for this blended information session will be members of the MSF Staff including Senior Associate Dean and Professor Allan Eberhart. You learn about all aspects of the Georgetown MSF program, including the industry, job market, revolutionary technology platform, and blended modality. The session will conclude with a recent alumni Q/A discussion.
Special Note: We will be hosting this information session from our Blended Classroom in the Hariri Building on the Georgetown campus in Washington, DC. You have the option to attend online or in-person. If you are interested in attending in-person, then please let us know by indicating your interest in the registration process. For those interested in joining us on campus, we will follow up with you in the days approaching the event with additional details. Please note attendance in the Blended Classroom in on a first come, first serve basis and there is room for 14 prospective students.
- Feb 22, 2022 07:00 PM ET
- Register: Click Here
Working on a post for the brand new environmental program that Georgetown is offering as well as some additional content on the MSBA and MiM. Check back soon for more information!