The University of San Diego Master in Finance program is a new find and adds to the list of California schools for anyone looking at West Coast programs. The program is 12-months long and the curriculum is heavily orientated with the CFA body of knowledge. This should be a positive for anyone interested in a traditional, corporate finance focused education.
The admission requirements are as follows:
- Four-year baccalaureate degree, preferably in a finance, accounting, economics, or STEM discipline;
- A GPA with a “B” average or higher is preferred
- Competitive GMAT or GRE exam scores from a test taken within the last five years
- Two letters of recommendation
- If English is not the applicant’s first language, TOEFL scores are required.
There isn’t too much more information available as of right now. I am going to reach out to admissions and see if I can get a program cost as well as a target class profile. Stay tuned!
Here is a link to the University of San Diego Master in Finance Program