For all those still thinking about applying for a Master in Finance program, time is running out. Most of the programs are either nearing their final rounds of admission or going to rolling admissions while space is still available. Below are the deadlines and which programs still have rounds of admission. Hope it helps!
- Washington University – St. Louis — Rolling Admissions (while space is available)
- Vanderbilt University – 4th Round- Deadline May 15th, 2013
- Villanova University – Still accepting applications on a case-by-case basis
- Johns Hopkins University – July 1st, 2013
- University of Texas at Austin – Still accepting applications on a case-by-case basis
- Ohio State University – Still accepting applications
- Santa Clara University – May 15th, 2013
- Duke University – Rolling admissions
Still quite a few programs accepting applications for those with GMAT/GRE scores already on the books. Better act fast though because slots are filling up!