I just received an email announcing that the career outcomes for the Vanderbilt University MSF programs 2021 class have been released. As always, the results are amazing. Placement data is always one of the main focuses for anyone considering an MSF program and Vanderbilt has always been able to do a phenomenal job. Below are some highlights as well as a link to the recent announcement the university put out. Enjoy!
- 100% of the graduating class of 2021 receiving job offers by graduation and 100% accepting a job offer within 6 months of graduation
- A median base salary earnings of $85,000. This was an 6% increase YoY.
- Placements by industry were equally as impressive:
- Over half (56 percent) entered the investment banking industry
- Other positions accepted included investment and research, real estate, consulting, corporate finance, and private equity.
- Students placements were also geographically diverse.
- 35 percent of students stayed in the South, 38 percent re-located to the Northeast, and the remaining third spread out to various parts of the country
- 22% of job offers came from alumni or faculty referrals. This is an amazing statistic and one that is recurring every year. The Vanderbilt MSF program is truly building a pipeline for future students with every graduating class. Having a fellow MSF or professor refer you to a job posting is a huge advantage and sign of confidence.
Here is a link to the Vanderbilt University MSF Program