The University of Virginia Master in Commerce program is one of the best specialized masters programs in the US. Their placements are indicative of the quality of the program. Here is a brief list of the firms that UVA graduates go to work at.
- Barclays Capital (Natural Resources)*
- Harris Williams*
- Houlihan Lokey (Corporate Finance M&A) *
- Jefferies & Co (Aerospace & Defense, Consumers, NY Generalist)*
- Lazard Middle Market*
- Macquarie Group
- McColl Partners*
- Milestone Advisors
- Miller Buckfire & Co
- Sagent Advisors*
- Simmons & Co*
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey*
- Wells Fargo (Capital Markets and Investment Banking, Real Estate IBD)*
* Indicated multiple MS Commerce students getting interviews.
Here is a link to the University of Virginia Master in Commerce program