The Schulich School of Business at York University has a relatively new Masters in Finance program. It just completed its inaugural class and is accepting applications for second class. It is also a CFA Partner Program which I absolutely love.
The program is new, but they have some career information on their site. Here is the link.
- An undergraduate degree from a recognized university with at least a B+ average in the last two full years of academic work (or equivalent)
- A strong background in economic theory and statistics, strong communication skills and a full year of university-level calculus
- Acceptable scores on all GMAT measures (Graduate Management Admission Test) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Relevant full-time work experience (post-undergraduate degree) is preferred but not required
- Proof of English language proficiency (if English was not the language of degree study)
- Interviews required on a select basis
- Leadership potential, entrepreneurial or management experience, communication skills, creativity and involvement in community and extracurricular activities are additional considerations
Here is a link to the York University Master in Finance Program